Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 1:09 pm

if my daughters grandmother who i had asked to watch my daughter for a week who lives in iowa and i live in minnesota went with her lawyer behinde my back during this week and got an involuntary guardianship[ and now wont give me my daughter back i have full custody can i just go get her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search