Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/20/12, 1:39 pm

i need to know if there is something i can do besides file a petition for custody to find out the whereabouts of my daughter. her mom just picked up and move and will not disclose the location.

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/20/12, 8:24 pm by Robert Luedeman

Unless you have a custody and support order in place you have no leverage at all.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

solo practitioner 2008 66th Street Windsor Heights, IA 50324

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search