Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 2:26 pm

If my spouse is entitled to some of my house in a divorce, what does that mean exactly? What would I have to do to get them off the title and keep my house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search