Iowa  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/23/13, 10:53 am

I have a friend who was incarcerated in Mitchellville, an Iowa Women's Correctional Institute for 11 years. She was held in a mold infested building and now has mold in her lungs which is severely effecting her ability to breath. What kind of lawyer does she need?

How long does she have to file a law suit?

And can the Iowa Judicial System retaliate against her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search