Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Kansas

When filing Bankruptcy forms Schedules A, B, and C, should Real and Personal Property listed on Schedule C as exempt also be listed on Schedules A or B?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

These are issues for your bankruptcy attorney to resolve. It woull unethical for anyone here to give you specific advice where you are already represented.

Good luck

Adam Mack Mack & Associates LLC

I am a bankruptcy attorney in Topeka. I was reviewing the bankruptcy questions posted on Lawguru.com and saw that you had a question about Schedules A, B, and C. The one attorney response I saw posted in response to your question mentioned that it would be unethical for an attorney to give you specific advice if you are already represented. However, I did not see where you indicated that you are currently represented by an attorney. If you still have bankruptcy questions and you are currently unrepresented, please let me know and I would be happy to speak with you. You can reach me at (785)274-9040 or by submitting a free bankruptcy consultation request at www.kansasjustice.com/bankruptcy. Best of luck.

Sincerely,

Adam Mack

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Kansas

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms