Legal Question in Consumer Law in Kansas

My name is Kathy danley I live with my nephew and his wife and there two year old son. My niece has epilepsy and the electric company is turning off the electric off to you. And they can't get no one to help with them to keep it on what should they do

Asked on 9/11/13, 9:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A. Ask aunt Kelly to help pay the bill.

B. Content their electric provider to get on a payment plan, our use the hot weather relish program .

C. Get a 2nd or 3rd job, and contact the social service agencies/ churches for assistance programs.

D. Sell all their TVs, cell phones, tablets, extra vehicles, extra clothes, etc.

E. Try to take in a paying boarder.

D. Move in with other relatives.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now