Kansas  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/03, 1:04 am

Does she need an attorney

ok i have a friend who was on a military base and was arrested for a dui and child endangerment. should she get an attorney and if so should she get a civilian or a jag rep?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search