Kansas  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/10, 12:49 pm

my husband was convicted of dwi in kansas johnson county in 1999 he did everything but got pulled over for speeding yesterday and taken to jail from a warrent issued because they say he did not pay a fine wich he did but we have no paperwork from 10 years ago help mdp

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search