Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/13, 1:02 pm

I want to adopt my nephew from his mother. I currently live in Arizona but before that I live with the two of them. My sister lives in Kansas City, KS. She recently stated that she wants to let her babysitter whom has watched her son ever since he what 2 and half months old before she could return to work. She believe that this non-blood related individual couple has the means to support him. I would like to intervene and take custody of him. I am 21 years old. If it is not possible for me to take custody of him. Then my mother { age 50} would like to take custody of him. How do we go about this and stop the adoption from leaving the family?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search