Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

my daughter got married in indiana at age 18, I am being charged child support until she was 21, I live in Kansas, how do get the 3 yrs dropped off?

Asked on 9/19/13, 10:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the support order is from a Kansas Court, you file a Mouton to terminate based upon her emancipation. If the Order is through another state, you may need too seek counsel admitted to practice there.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 11:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now