Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/07, 6:32 pm

parenting time reduction of 15%

Last year my ex took me to court for child support modification Since I have the children 44.444% of the time the judge gave me a 15% reduction in my child support. This year I was taken back to court in front of a hearing officer who only allowed me a 10% reduction. My question is: Can the hearing officer overturn the judges ruling of 15% if my parenting time is still the same?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search