Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/10, 8:07 pm

Hello and thank you for your time. If I move out of our family home, am I obligated by law to pay half of the house payment since both of our names are on the mortgage?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search