Kansas  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/11, 7:58 am

I am in the army. I'm under investigation for adultery. I'm at the end of my divorce. If I sign papers today ill be legally divorced. Can the investigation proceed after my divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search