Kentucky  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/10/11, 2:07 pm

In circuit court in Louisville,KY when sentence a mistake was made by the judge an more time was given than it should of been. What motion form do I need to file to get the judge to correct his mistake?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search