Kentucky  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/10, 6:55 am

My daughter is 24 years old. I brought her to my house after learning that she has been abusing drugs. I consulted with a registered nurse and social worker regarding her care. I took off two weeks of work to help my daughter detox and take her to AA meetiings. Is my absence from work covered by FMLA?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search