Louisiana  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/17/05, 4:44 pm

Failure to pay or repossession

If a person bought a motorhome to use after retirement and found out after he retired that he could not pay for it, and was unable to sell it for enough to satisfy the debt, what are his options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search