Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

Do I have to register with the county clerk as an ordained minister in Louisiana

Asked on 4/21/13, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to register with Office of Vital Records. They are under the Department of Health and Hospitals, I believe. There is a form you have to fill out to register as an officiant before you can perform ceremonies.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/13, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now