Louisiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/08, 6:20 pm

Buy out (FOLLOWUP)

I own a house with my ex-husband. And I do not want to wait for him to sell it. Can he buy me out? If so how much should I ask for?

The answer that you gave me.......does it apply even if I left the house after a year of marriage. I never helped pay for the house or anything. It became part mine because of marriage.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search