Louisiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 11:11 am

long story short... grandpa passes away, all kids sign over their share of home but 3. sister lives in home over 20 yrs. 2 yrs before passing unknown to anyone as to why, one brother signs his share over to other brother. Can the children of sister sue the one brother who now owns 2/3 share because their mom was the sole person who took care of and did everything for the home? please feel free to ask questions if need more info. Thanks for any feed back we appreciate it!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search