Louisiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/09, 12:03 am

Challenges -what can i do

My father passed away in 2005 had a wife she passes in 2006

however this year i was granted right of possession because of the succession. Now the foster child says that she is entitle to the property and yes she has a will . However my father had property before he married. There is an affidavat signed saying that their is no child born to the deceased. Can i challenged the petition.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search