Legal Question in Family Law in Maine

can my ex girlfiend move into her boyfriends studio apartment with my daughter? they all sleep in one room and i have a problem with it is there anything i can do?

Asked on 4/14/13, 7:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Hall Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You could petition for an order in probate court to prohibit this living arrangement arguing that it is improper and not in the best interest of the child. Other options will be likely weighed by the court, including both of your financial situations and abilities to support daughter. A lot more facts than you presented will likely be relevant.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/13, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maine

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now