Maryland  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/13, 8:23 am

Me in my female friend was coming from the movies on mothers day on our way back topick up her kids when we seen my ex standing on the bus stop. She started walking towards the car to fight my new friend over a previous incident. I immediately grabbed her because she kept coming towards my friend. She hit me a few times until we both fell and when we got up, my head was busted and her face was busted. I called the police and filed a report down the station, and come to find out she done the same. Whats the best way I can handle this situation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search