Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

If i have a vop and i have been on the run

for four years and i got arrested but no

new chargers can i get it reinstated or have

to back up two years.

Asked on 4/14/13, 2:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Cleckner Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A lot of things could happen, including anywhere from an extension of probation to full backup time. You should get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 4:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now