Maryland  |  DUI Law

i just want to ask you a question before i hire an attorney. i was stopped by a police office 2 weeks ago, she performed a fields test which i could not really tell if i passed and gave me a breath test but they did not show it to me then she took me to the station there i was asked to take the breath test again this time i blew insufficient breath 3 times and the officer said i shouldn't waist his time and she let me go. Now, i got paper from the Maryland district court saying that i recently got a citation and the officer didn't write the proper amount of the fine and the put $60 that i should pay if i don't want to appears in court. if i pay the 60 dollars is that means that i will not go to the face any other charges? because i receive total 4 papers

one with the fine

one with attempt DUI

one with attempt DWI

and one with initial hearing they say that eve if i do or do not have a court date ishould appears for that.please help

thanks

oh i live in maryland