Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/07/06, 1:38 am

Child custody- Modification of custody

If a husband is awarded full physical and legal custody of a child (4 yrs old), yet the child spends a majority of the time with the mother (more than 50% of the year or majority of custody), 1) can the mother request modification of the custody 2)claim the child as a dependent for tax purposes, and 3) request child support payments if she was not previously granted child support payments?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search