Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 9:51 am

in my divorce settlement, i was awarded the boat my husband and i bought together. The boat had a lien, but as paid in full prior to our separation. My ex-husbands name and my name oar both on the title for the boat. i have maintained the boat and paid all the bills related to the boat for the last two years. How do i have the title changed into my name?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search