Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

I divorce in the State of Maryland this February 2012. In my divorce decree the Judge order that my ex-husband deferred compensation and pension should be divided equally among us. The attorney that represented me fail to mention "QUADRO" what can I do now to obtain one or what can I do now?

Asked on 8/30/12, 6:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAYMOND CARIGNAN Raymond Carignan, Esq, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Another attorney can help you get a QUADRO in place.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/12, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now