Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 8:57 pm

I got a divorce from my wife 8 years ago after 7 years of marriage because she committed adultry. We divorced without the assitance of attorneys, and she moved out into an apartment. We did not address separeting property and me and my son remained in the house, and I have been paying to mortgage for the past 8 years. My wife and I also refinance the house about a year before we divorced and split the equity that we recieved. Recently my wife lost her job and requested to move back in with me and my son. Since moving in she stated that she is never moving out. I just wanted to help her out temporarily; how do I go about settling the property issue and making her leave. Does she have any rights to the house. We do not want to live with her for any long period of time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search