Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/13, 12:14 pm

Can an estranged spouse change the locks on the house if there is constructive desertion as the reason the other spouse is not living in house with their child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search