Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 10:06 pm

My ex and I divorced awhile back. After our divorce she stopped working and refuses to work. I'm currently paying $938 a month for child support. Since she does not work, how can she provide for our child? Can I go to court and get custody of our daughter because she is not working? She hasnt worked in 2 years. Also, we have joint legal custody and joint physical custody, however I havent been able to see my daughter unless I travel back to maryland. I'm currently living in California.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search