Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/01/13, 7:13 am

Do i as the father have any right on filing my children on my taxes if they dont live with me but i do pay surport.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search