Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 4:06 pm

My husband is bring his two daughters from Ghana. There natural mother will be in Ghana. There ages are 11 and 5. What rights will I have to make decision on their behalf in the US? What type of "power of attorney" or "custody documents" can be estblished so that I can do things like make meidcal or educational decisions?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search