Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/05/13, 3:38 pm

If neither my husband nor myself have custody of our children, would I file divorce with children or without?

I currently reside in Maryland.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search