Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 5:27 pm

Hello my name is Joshua and I have a son named jack I am 18 and my baby mother will not let me see my son unless she is there. I am on probation and am doing good and about to get off. But I'm afraid if I go get custody I will lose my son. But i am in a relationship with another girl and about to get married to this girl but my baby mom is causing problems. Is there a way I can get custody?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search