Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/09, 8:51 am

legal separation

I am asking my husband, who is an acoholic and uses drugs, to leave our home where we are raising children who are 11 & 8. He refuses to leave. I am willing to leave and stay with friends/family. Not sure if this is the best thing to do w/o legal documentaion

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search