Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/12, 8:03 am

Maryland/// i went through the state to get child support 1 1/2 years ago. the father is now not paying and is 1200 behind. can i file contempt charges on my own? the child support office is so lazy and slow.

the problem is on the child support order it says county child support enforcement agency as the plantiff and im just an interested party.

if i cant file on their behalf. how do i file contempt charges for non payment of child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search