Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/13, 9:34 am

Today through case search I see that I have an Fta/body attachment to sit infront of a Master. I have moved alot lately and haven't recieved any of the summons. I'm know its best to turn myself in but am reluctant to do so because I just started training at my new job. Should I call the Master? How long will it take for him to see me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search