Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/12/08, 9:10 am

Transfering an out of state custody order to Maryland

I have full custody of my children per court order in Washington State. They and I have lived in Maryland for over a year now. How can I tranfer the custody order to make it a Maryland order? Thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search