Maryland  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/13, 9:25 pm

I had an accident that was someone elses fault. I went to and was treated by a doctor that was in my insurance network. They agreed to accept what my insurance paid and

were paid by my insurance (medical not pip). My attorney contacted them for the bills; they sent them to him. In less than two years after my accident and with the case still pending, my account was sent to a collection agency and a lawyer for suit.

I was denied credit and found that there was a collection notice on my credit report from this doctor. What course of action can I take.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search