Maryland  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/17/11, 1:18 pm

I am more than 5 years late in filing my taxes. I have also been garnished. Once I file my late taxes and get caught up would I get any funds back if there is an overpayment and get any of my credits for deductions? What should be done first? Does 2007 taxes have to filed to avoid further complications and get my potential deduction credits? If I get caught up with my taxes, do i still need an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search