Maryland  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/09, 3:54 pm

My father pasted away last year without a will. He has two other adult children as well as myself. He had an law suit which remains opened. Every now and then he would receive money from that law suit. My sister has made herself Executor of his Estate. She just received three checks from that law suit. How is she suppose to distrube this money between my father's heirs?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search