Massachusetts  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/12, 1:29 pm

Is it possible for a judge in MA to revise a CWOF that was dismissed after completion of probation to a not guilty no CWOF so I can join the armed forces. The case is from when I was 17 and I am now 20 and have had no involvement with law enforcement since. I completed all terms and the case is long dismissed I just want to change to final disposition now that I am done with it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search