Massachusetts  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/08/11, 7:34 am

i was living at my boyfriendsmothers house and ended up getting into drugs and stole jewelry from his mother. the items i stole i ended up selling to 2 pawn shops. the mother called the police because i had admitted taking them and the police ended up filing a criminal complaint against me with the offense code 266/30/A larceny over 250. The police went to the shops and took pictures of the jewlrey and the mother said it was hers. i talked to the mother and she told me if i got everything back i stole from the pawn shops the case would be dropped. on the top of the criminal complaint there is an X next to WARRANT is requested because prosecutor represents that accused may not appear unless arrested. Can i go to these pawn shops and buy these items back without being arrested?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search