Massachusetts  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/01/08, 8:07 pm

Elder abuse

I and my mom are being taken to court because of my sister through

old colony elder services. There is no evidence of abuse however, they

want to test her to see if she is in her right mind and appoint a guardian to her. She moved to my home in August and my sister accused me of spending all her money, which is only her social security. But its also listed in the court papers as abuse and neglect.

How do i prove to the court that none of this is true. I can't afford a lawyer neither can my mom. So how can I prove that I didnt' do anything wrong and that shes happy.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search