Massachusetts  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/19/08, 1:51 pm

Capias warrant, child support

my wife's ex has not showed up for court. they issued a capias warrant for him. how and when will they get the guy?. its been over a month and they kow where he works and lives. he laughs at her when she tells him he has to go to court to fix this. his idea of child support is buying the kids cell phones ( another bill that he does not pay ).. he owes about 3 grand now. what can we do to get this capias warrant going faster. ( he has his own credit business, which his wife is the president of so it look like he gets little money )

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search