Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

i have a support order with dor and the other parent is in arrears 4552.00 dollars he told dor he doesnt work any more however is all over web sites recently as owner of local restaurant dor says cant help with discoveries and what can i do ?

Asked on 10/16/09, 8:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Gather the evidence yourself-if he is an owner then it should be listed in the corporate filings in Massachusetts-or some where else.

Read more
10/21/09, 10:47 am
Raymond Weicker Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to acquire the evidnce to have hime held in contempt. you could consider retaining an attorney for this limited purpose (contempt motion).

Read more
10/21/09, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now