Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/07, 12:43 pm

child support in michigan

is there a law that says a man does not have to pay child support if he is not allowed to see his child and how would one apply to the court for grandparents rights to see a grandchild 3. if the judge in a divorce decree did not leave or set up a plan for the father to see his child but left it up to the two to reason out how the two should split the time for each person to spend with the child, and the mother will not allow father at all to see his child what can be done when she is getting full support. 4. can a mother ask for a raise everytime the father gets a raise and she does nothing to help support the child and gets child care besides the child support

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search