Legal Question in Consumer Law in Michigan

Hired a company to come out and fix boiler type furnace pipes. He has not been back since January 3, 2011 to finish fixing it. They gave me the brush off and me and my mom have been in the cold house suffering. They called last week to finish the job. What rights do I have because I do not want him to charge me this enormous fee when we suffered all winter and my electric bill is so high from using space heaters and the having the oven on to keep warm.

Asked on 3/07/11, 12:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cullen Geisler The Law Offices of Cullen P. Geisler PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depends on the contract but it seems unreasonable amount of time for them to return. Sue them for the difference in bills from 2010 and 2011.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/11, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now