Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

I had someone offer me a great deal on a car but it involves taking over there lease for the next year but in turn they will pay me $200 a month towards the car. This person doesn't ever drive it. What kind of paperwork or contract would I need to cover me in case the person flakes on the payments? How do I go about getting the document so it's legal and would hold up in court if need be?

Asked on 2/29/12, 5:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You would need a full fleged contract to cover all the issues that could pop up. I would be happy to draft that for you. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 2/29/12, 6:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now