Michigan  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/06/13, 2:51 pm

what happens when you receive a seize of property order for not paying credit card. Can paymnt arrangements be made so I do not lose my furniture, etc

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/06/13, 3:24 pm by Timothy Klisz

Yes, you can negotiate or head to court and ask for installment payments.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Klisz Law Office, PLLC 39111 W. Six Mile Rd. Livonia, MI 48152

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search